Salesforce Developer - Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visualforce
Be part of a growing product team building for the AppExchange.
Taskfeed is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the team. You will join a product team of Salesforce and Front-end developers.
At Taskfeed we help companies manage customer-facing projects. Taskfeed is a project management application that runs on Salesforce and is available on the Salesforce AppExchange.
You should be comfortable taking on the challenge of modernising our app including adopting platform innovations like Lightning Web Components, Custom Metadata, and whatever the future has in store.
We believe that the best people come from everywhere. We embrace remote work.
We are looking for
- A fast thinker, clear communicator, who is willing to challenge
- you care about the user’s experience
- excellent written and spoken English
What skills and experience you should have
- confident developing with Apex and Visualforce
- confident with Lightning Components and explored Lightning Web Components
- professional experience developing Salesforce AppExchange apps (packaging, security, edition targeting etc.) is desirable
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is of interest but by no means essential
- understand web security essentials
How we work
- we work remotely and collaborate using Slack and Jira
- flexible working hours: this role is full-time, but we can accommodate work around you life (children in nursery, school, etc.)
- minimal approach to meetings
What you'll get
- competitive salary of between £40-60k (or equivalent local currency) based on experience
- pension matching contribution of up to 10% (if UK employee)
- your time is important, up to 25 days holiday (if UK employee)